Thursday, November 4, 2010

Odd

It's strange that it's only 7:45 p.m. but it feels like 10 or 11. Maybe because I'm so bored. I dunno. Worries, troubles, didn't sleep well last night, tired today, tired this evening, ready to go to sleep it seems. I'd wake up around 4 or 5 in the morning. Beats me. Whatever. No trail today -- rainy and I'm just not equipped or well, maybe that's just an excuse as I could have headed out, I do have the right clothes but I just didn't want to. So easy to take an overcast day with rain and just stay in and do not much. Perfect excuse for that. Now tonight no baseball, don't feel like music, watched a movie this morning so not ready for another, don't feel like doing anything else, have death on my mind, just plum worn out, I tell ya. Worn out from doing nothing? That's the truth.

No comments: